PPG Lining Service
|Applications||Chemical Storage Tanks|
|Service Type||Lining Service|
|Service Duration||2 - 3 Days|
is a unique concept to protect the Civil structure from erosion of corrosive Chemical (Acid/Alkalis). This is not only required to protect the Civil structure but also to avoid the Brake Down in Boiler of Power Plant or any Industries, boiler in a power plant require regular (Dematerialized) D.M. water supply to work, for the consistent performance of the boiler we require consistent quality of the water which comes from the Deminaralized Water Treatment Plant (D.M. Water Plant). Break in water supply means break in boilers working and a break in boiler causes big loss.
PPG Chemical (Acid/Alkali) resistant lining has been developed keeping in mind to avoid the most common reasons for the failure of any Chemical (Acid/Alkali) Resistant Lining. PPG (Acid/Alkali) Chemical Resistant Lining has many other silent features where it becomes the first choice for the end users (D.M. Plant operational persons), Executer Civil and Management. With all the features, advantages Crescent Chemical (Acid / Alkali) resistant PPG Lining getting acceptance in place of Conventional Acid Resistance Lining for the application at D.M. Plants, Other Chemical plants, i.e. Neutralization pits, Drains etc.
Prefabricated Drainage Systems:
- D.M. Plant being a prime Utility, brake down in the operation is seldom possible. For the required rectification as for any lining dry surface is a prime requirement. Here Crescent Prefabricated Drainage systems make all the difference as it can be installed in running conditions.
For Dry Surface:
- PPG Chemical (Acid/Alkali) Resistant Lining has an application on the surface prone to (Acid/Alkali or both) Chemical Attack.
- Power Plants Turbine runs from the steam generated in the Boiler, to feed the quality water to Boiler Deminaralized Water (D.M. Water) Plant is required. For the consistent quality of the water D.M. Plant required a periodical back wash at the time of back wash huge amount of (Acid/Alkali) mix water generated from D.M. Plant, that reaches to Neutralization Pit for further treatment before discharge to open environment.
- In one D.M. Plant of the Power Plant required the Crescent PPG Chemical (Acid/Alkali) Resistant Lining at
Neutralization / Effluent Collection Pits:
- Drains of D.M. Plant to carry the (Acid/Alkali) Chemical Mix water to Neutralization pits.
- At the time of discharge (Acid/Alkali) mix water comes in Regeneration pits, from here drains carries it to Neutralization pit.
- Bulk Acid/Alkali Storage Areas (Dyke Area)
- Acid/Alkali Dilution Area. Acid/Alkali Mixing Area.