|Storage Capacity||5000-10000 L|
We are a well-renowned manufacturer of a wide array of PP Tank
that is manufactured using premium grade PPGL & FRP material and cutting-edge technology. Designed in sync with the international standards, this tank is broadly used in varied industries like petrochemical, pharmaceutical, paint, oil & gas, chemical, food & beverages, etc.
- It is a high corrosion resistant polypropylene material which exhibits excellent tensile strength and stiffness at elevated temperatures
- These polypropylene possess excellent resistance to organic solvents and degreasing agents as well as electrolytic attack
- Compared to low or high density polyethylene, homopolymer has a lower impact strength, but superior working temperature and tensile strength
- In addition, polypropylene is light weight, stain resistant and has a low moisture absorption rate.
Chemical and Physical Properties:
- Commercial polypropylene is isostatic and has an intermediate level of crystallinity between that of low density polyethylene (LDPE) and high density polyethylene (HDPE) PP is normally tough and flexible, especially when copolymerized with ethylene this allows polypropylene to be used as an engineering plastic, competing with material such as ABS.
- Polypropylene is reasonably economical, and can be made translucent when uncolored but is not as readily made transparent as polystyrene, acrylic or certain other plastics
- It is often opaque and/or colored using pigments.
- The large number of end use applications for PP are often possible because of the ability to tailor grades with specific molecular properties and additives during its manufacture. For example, antistatic additives can be added to help PP surfaces resist dust and dirt.
- Many physical finishing techniques can also be used on PP, such as machining. Surface treatments can be applied to PP parts in order to promote adhesion of printing ink and paints.